This is a cookie free site.
When you visit the Active Learning Partners website, our Internet Service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using
- the address of the referring site (ie the previous site that you visited)
- your server's IP address (a number unique to the computer through which you are connected to the Internet)
- the date and time of your visit
- the address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activity except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider's logs.
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it. We will not use your email address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it without your consent.
This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
If you send us other personal information, it will only be:
- collected by lawful and fair means;
- used for a lawful purpose;
- collected with your consent; and
- the purpose for collection is clear and explicit.
You should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. Active Learning Partners provides alternative ways of obtaining and providing information, such as via the telephone, faxing or mailing out hard copies if available.